Happy Friday Elio family and friends! This week is the original “green week”… St. Patrick’s Day (week). Whether you are in Chicago for the dyeing of the Chicago River to countless parties that started last weekend, we hope that you are managing to get through the week. A lot going on this week with St. Patrick’s Day, March Madness, spring breaks around the country and the rough midpoint of the primary season. That is a lot of green beer right there.
Keeping in the green theme, this week’s “Bloglight” is on… Washington! Not only is Washington called the Evergreen State, the largest city is called the Emerald City. If you have ever had the opportunity to live in or visit the state, it takes about .01 seconds to see that green is the thing, as the state is absolutely beautiful.
Washington is also very much an Elio green state. There are over 2,000 reservation holders in the state which puts them in the top 5 Elio states for reservation holders. Many early reservation holders live there including the eighth person to make a reservation ($100 All In) and too many to count in the top 1,000 Spot In Line members. Washington lawmakers are also ahead of the curve with no special licensing or helmets required for the Elio.
What do you know about Washington State…
- It is the 42nd state and the only state named after a president.
- They are the 13th largest state with over 6.9 million people (2013).
- The state fruit is the apple and they produce more than any other state (along with red raspberries, hops, sweet cherries and pears).
- The city of Everett Washington has the world’s largest building, the Boeing Final Assembly plant (472,000,000 cubic feet of space).
- Albert D. Rosellini Bridge at Evergreen Point is the longest floating bridge in the world. The bridge connects Seattle and Medina (home to Bill Gates) across Lake Washington.
- The oldest operating gas station in the United States is in Zillah.
- The cheer called “The Wave” was started at University of Washington.
- And of course we cannot leave this out… Starbucks was founded in Seattle and is known as America’s coffee capital (More coffee bean roasters per capita than anywhere else in the US).
The green of Washington, in more ways than one, is a perfect match for Elio!
The Elio Preview Tour – Remember, please check the website frequently for changes
March 19 – Mar 20: SCHEDULE CHANGED – We will miss Friday due to travel issues but will be “live with P5″ Saturday and Sunday. FMCA Convention – Perry, GA – Fairgrounds, 401 Larry Walker Parkway Perry, GA Times: Sat-Sun – 9 am-5 pm
Thank you for your support.