Elio is engineered to the highest safety standards. Each Elio comes equipped with a Safety Management System that includes three airbags – a unibody frame, Anti-Lock Braking System, and 50% larger crush zones than similar vehicles.
Elio will be American-made targeting the utilization of North American content from top suppliers, and we have re-engineered existing technology throughout. That means no trial and error anywhere. Just tried and true everywhere.
It seems like everything just costs more today. Houses, cars, heck, even a gallon of milk and a box of cereal. At Elio Motors, we believe wallets need a break. A new electric vehicle targeted $14,900* base price is not just what people want. It’s what they need.
*MSRP excludes destination/delivery charges, taxes, title, registration, and options/installation.
Technical Features include:
- 150 Mile Range
- Elio Safety Management System that includes three airbags, unibody frame, Anti-Lock Braking System, and Electronic Stability Control
- Front Engine / Front-Wheel Drive
- Top speed over 100 MPH
- Tire Sizes: Front: 135/80 R15 / Rear: 175/65 R15 with Tire Deflation Detection System
Standard Convenience Features include:
- Air Conditioning / Heater / 2 adjustable vents / Defrost front and side windows
- 6-way manual driver seat / Cloth
- AM/FM stereo radio
- Power windows
- Power door lock
- Cruise control
- Odometer / Trip computer
- Interior light
- Rear seat LATCH safety system; rear seat USB power port
- Disc brakes with Hill Start assist
- Auxilary power – cigarette lighter 12v, additional USB port
- 3 yr / 36,000 mile warranty
- Pep Boys is the anticipated official service provider
- Parking brake
- Plus hundreds of options like leather seats, stereo upgrades, radio add-on, etc.
- Overall Length: 160.5”
- Overall Width: 75.5”
- Overall Height: 54.2”
- Front Wheel Track: 66.8” (center rim to center rim)
- Wheelbase: 110” (center of front wheels to center of rear wheel)
- Ground Clearance: 5.75” / 15 degree approach angle
Interior measurements, seats 2 in tandem:
- Headroom: Driver 39.8” Passenger 36.4”
- Seat width: Driver 20.6” Passenger 25.3”
- Interior Shoulder Width: 27.8”
- Front seat Legroom: 42.7”
- Rear seat Legroom: 33.1”
- Trunk Size: 27” x 14” x 10” / Rear seat folds down for additional space
- Rocket Silver
- Sour Apple
- Red Hot
- True Blue
More than just a Vehicle, it’s American Jobs
Elio is committed to the American dream and in bringing American automotive ingenuity to every vehicle we build.
- Manufacturing facility is the former General Motors Hummer H3 facility in Shreveport, Louisiana.
- Utilization of North American content that is re-engineered using proven and existing technology.
- Estimated that upwards of 1,500 direct US jobs will be created in Shreveport.
- An additional 1,500 jobs from the supply base, Elio Motors corporate, as well as sales and service once full production is underway.
- Plus, approximately 18,000 indirect jobs nationwide are projected to be created or sustained.