Happy Friday Elio’ers! Have you been able to keep up this week with what is happening in the world of Elio Motors? It’s not easy sometimes as things move fast and furious for both Elio and undoubtedly your lives as well. That is what we are here for, keeping you in the loop on all things Elio.
This week was another monumental step forward for Elio Motors as we are now officially publicly traded on the OTCQX Best Market. We are the first company to take the Regulation A+ program through to publicly traded stock on the open market. The stock trades under the symbol “Elio.” If you would like to check the stock price, here is one of many links to see the trading information.
Yesterday we participated in a press conference at the OTC world headquarters. Our CEO Paul Elio spoke along with the President and CEO of OTC Markets Group R. Cromwell Coulson and Ron Bloom, CEO of StartEngine.com. We make progress every day but days like this are particularly special. If you were unable to watch it live yesterday, you can watch the entire press conference here on the Elio Motors YouTube page.
We continue to gain traction in the national media with our progress, here are some of the articles from this week:
- Inc. magazine did a nice article on Elio Motors and the progress we have made with Regulation A+. Click here to be taken straight there.
- NBCnews.com also talks about Elio Motors in an article with Tesla and Faraday. Check it out here.
- New York Business Journal covered the press conference yesterday and produced this article about “starting a new trend on Wall Street” here.
- Crowdfund Insider writes about Elio Motors and “Regulation A+ is how Wall Street was meant to work”
- Equities.com with “Why Elio Motors Going Public is a Success Story in More Ways Than One”
The progress continues on every front every week!
Elio Preview Tour
February 26 – March 4 – No tour stop
Make sure you are watching the website… the tour is coming!
Thank you for your continued support.