Happy Friday Elio’ers! Hopefully you are in the process of starting your Labor Day holiday weekend and have tons of plans to see family and friends and celebrate the American worker. This is our last three day weekend for a while, enjoy.
Fun, fast Labor Day facts:
- Oregon was the first state to make the day a holiday in 1887
- Labor Day became a federal holiday in 1894, after 30 states had already officially celebrated the day
- Labor Day was created to “celebrate the social and economic impact of the American worker”
- Today Labor Day is known for parades, retail sales and the unofficial end of summer (we actually have 19 days according to the calendar, and we are holding on to that vociferously)
- College football has made this weekend the unofficial start of the season and the NFL follows right along next Thursday – yet another reason to love Labor Day!
Elio joins you in this celebration of the American worker this weekend and for the future as we are committed to creating American jobs both through our manufacturing facility and our suppliers.
Have you seen this yet? SXSW Music and Film Interactive 2016 is allowing the fans to vote for speakers at this prestigious event, and guess who is one of the people you can vote for? Our CEO Paul Elio! Voting is open until September 4th (today) until midnight (CDT). Click on this link to be taken straight to the page where you can voice your support for Paul, StartEngine CEO Ron Miller and Jordan Maron from XReal. The SXSW group will love the Elio.
Finally this week, Spot In Line (SIL) is coming. If you have a reservation that you have thought about upgrading to the $1000 All In level, now is the time. We will be compiling the list over the next week or so and sending out the SIL to all new $1000 All In reservation holders in less than two weeks. So, if you are thinking about it, act now – the exact time you complete your $1000 All In level is where your official spot in line will lock in.
Enjoy your long weekend!
Elio Preview Tour:
September 5 – 7: Sausalito, CA – Sausalito Art Festival – Marinship Park, Sausalito, CA; Saturday and Sunday 10 am to 7 pm, Monday 10 am to 5 pm; P4 show
Thank you for your support.