Happy Friday Elio friends and family, and happy Labor Day Friday! We hope that you have a great weekend planned with friends and family on this “last” summer weekend. With that in mind, we wanted to give you a quick “top three” blog about the change this weekend for the All In reservation. Let’s see the top reservation questions from email over the last two weeks:
– Will I get the 50% bonus on my current “All In” reservation?
- Yes, all existing “All In” reservations, from the beginning of our reservation program through September 1, 2014, qualify for the 50% bonus on the reservation amount to be applied toward your Elio at the time of purchase. This is only for the “All In” reservation levels. The “Want In” reservation does not qualify for the bonus (nor do they get the t-shirt or the priority spot in line).
– How do I know if my reservation went through?
- We set up the system to show you immediately if your reservation went through. If your reservation is successful a pop up window will appear that says “Thank You” and shows your invoice number. If this doesn’t pop up, your reservation did not go through and there will be a message at the top of the shopping cart page telling you what didn’t work. The second notification you will receive is an email that is automatically generated by the system that goes to your account email. This will be sent less than 3 minutes after your reservation is completed. If it isn’t in your inbox, check junk/spam, it sometimes gets caught in there. These steps were put in place so that you know immediately that your reservation was accepted that and you have secured your place in line for your Elio!
– Can I put in more reservation money?
- Well, yes, and no. If you currently have an “All In” reservation at the $100, $250, or $500 level you can upgrade your reservation to move to a higher level on the upgrade page on the website. This will allow you to get a larger reservation bonus (up to $500) and move up in the line to get your Elio. The “no” part of the answer is that if you are already at the $1000 “All In” level, you are at the top of the list! We do not take a reservation amount higher than $1000 “All In” even though many have tried!
This week on the Elio Preview Tour:
Today – Sunday, August 31, 2014: Flat Iron Crossing Mall, 1 Flatiron Crossing Drive, Broomfield, CO. 10am -9pm Friday and Saturday and 11am to 6pm on Sunday. The creamsicle P4 showing
Monday September 1, we will be at Taste of Colorado from 10:30am to 8pm – The creamsicle p4 showing
Enjoy your weekend and as always thanks for your support!